Job Title: Electrical/Instrument Engineers
REPORT TO: PROJECT MANAGER
Nationality: Indians presently in Nigeria
– Experience in the design of buildings power, lighting, wiring systems,
utilities and instrumentation equipment.
– Able to perform engineering and application of various instruments, ESD,
F&G, Analyzers including programming knowledge on DCS, PLC, SIS, HMU
– Able to evaluate the effectiveness of the design and propose design
changes if necessary.
– Able to follow up and check sub-supplier/vendor electrical equipment and
– Ability to lead, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate and technically
support installation personnel during the project installation phase.
– Ability to Lead the Failure/ Root Cause analysis process (RCA) for critical or
repetitive failures and to perform Incident Investigations if occurred
during project installation/commissioning phase.
– Able to monitor the sub-supplier/Vendor Automation equipment
including DCS and third-party controllers, installation and pre-
commissioning activities and ensure these are executed in accordance
with the project technical specifications and quality standards.
– Ability to cooperate with colleagues from other Technical Department
during the design and project installation phase.
– Able to produce installation JC’s (Job Cards).
– Ability to contribute to project health and safety of on-site personnel.
– Electrical / Instrument Engineer with MSc or
– Strong theoretical background in electrical and instrumentation
– Minimum 10 years’ experience from O&G industry or reputed MEP
company is a must.
– Conversant with engineering codes such as IEC, British, European, ATEX, standards.
– Experience from working with UPS’s / LIR/ SWG’s rooms is a huge advantage.
– Possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Knowledge of automation and PLC programming
– Ability to find the good technical and practical solutions on complex
– Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
– Ability to perform work tasks in an orderly, systematic manner to agreed
– Structured, creative and solution oriented.
– Professional user of MS Word & Excel.
– Salary attractive
If this profile fits you, kindly upload CV ( Word Documents Only)