JOB TITLE: STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
· Minimum B.Sc, M.Sc Structural Engineering Qualification.
· NSE/COREN equivalent Registration
· Minimum 5 years post-qualification Experience.
· Knowledge of relevant AEC design drawing policies & principles, technical &
codes, standards and regulations
· Experience in Institutional, Health Care, Infrastructural Design. -Add-on
· Experience in FEED & EPC Contract -Add-on
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
· Creativity/ problem-solving skills
· Team working and communication skills
· Excellent scientific, mathematical, IT and analytical skills
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to think methodically, and Project management skills
· ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
· Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend
to detailed technicalities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· complete knowledge and application of relevant legislation/ regulation, design
COMPUTER LITERACY & SOFTWARE DEMANDS/PROFICIENCY
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit Structures.
· Structural Design & analysis software.
· Staad PRO.
· Word processing Microsoft Office.
· Project Management MS Project. -Add-on
·Fast Output & Attention to detail
·Excellence, Innovation, Professionalism, Trustworthiness & Dedication.
. Young energetic persons with hands on experience to perform the duties of core design drafting
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. preparing reports, designs and drawings
2. making calculations about loads and stresses
3. selecting appropriate construction materials
4. providing technical advice
5. obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
6. liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
7. monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
8. administering contracts
9. managing projects
10.inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
If profile fits you kindly upload your cv @www.i-chr.com